Monday, January 24, 2011

Chinese Massage

Quick note...Groupon is working out great for me this month, as I can get massages with half the price for my horrible back pain...Acupuncture works the best but its always good to know the place I can go to when I really need to...

I went to 2 places in a week using Groupon, both were pretty good but I have to say the place I went last night gave me a culture shock!  

癒蓮(Yuren)

Its a Chinese style massage provided by Chinese people. I simply admire people with Sales Skills, I think Chinese people are really good at it. People from this place were no exception. I ended up spending extra 2,000yen for the extra service on top of the basic ticket time I bought through Groupon.

I bought 35minutes x 2, and 10 minutes of stone therapy came along as a bonus. and I bought 10 minutes of foot peeling as an option...Tea was served during the foot massage, another tea was served after the whole massage, AND a cup of ginger tea was ready for me to take it to go...!!

I also ended up spending 2 hours instead of 1...Wow...it was just wow...
Yes, I would like to go back there when I have time ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment