Thursday, March 24, 2011

It always comes back to...

I started taking classes of coaching school in January. We are 10 classes in as of yesterday, 2 more classes to go and another 6 months to complete the whole course. 


We learn lots of excises and practice them at the same time, to find what we want to do, whats important for us...


I am finding so much about myself and what I would like to do, or how I would like to do it...On top of everything...I realize it today, it always comes back to Aikido. I want to keep training Aikido and I want to get better at it everyday.


When I started Aikido...I didnt even know If I was allowed to even think that I wanted a black belt...the moment I learned that everyone is allowed to have it as long as you train for it with the right mind set, I guess I started walking on the path I never knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment